Camp is open to all currently enrolled students ages 3 through 6. The use of the Montessori materials will benefit children attending both traditional and Montessori schools in the fall. We strive to keep the camp size small, so if you are interested, please send your application as soon as possible.
The program provides a relaxing, enriching environment and engages children in the following activities:
- age-appropriate art activities that emphasize process
- music and movement
- literature-based enrichment projects, including cooking and dramatizations of classic stories
- introduction to and use of Montessori materials
- water play
- special programs and activities such as puppet shows, the Bug Mobile, Birds of Prey, snowballs, and much more!
To register, we need to receive the $50 Registration Fee, plus one week of camp tuition when the application is submitted. You can register for as many or as few weeks as you need.
Due to COVID-19 we will be restricting registration to current and incoming families only.
- Start date June 6th – ending July 29th
- Holiday week closed July 4th – July 8th
Please email Camp Director at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions.