The school is coeducational and accepts students 3 to 11 years of age for the primary program and for Grades Pre-K-6, regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin.
1) Admissions and tours for the 2021-22 school year is closed. However, you may apply for the subsequent school years at anytime.
2) We hold scheduled tours on Tuesday mornings at 10 a.m. for parents only, October-January for the school year starting the subsequent fall.
Due to COVID-19, we will not be holding in person tours.
Please email the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504.252.4871 with any additional questions.
3) A $100 non-refundable fee is charged when the application is submitted.
4) Preschool applicants will be invited to attend a scheduled play date in late February or March. Elementary applicants who did not attend Cathedral Montessori for preschool and kindergarten will also be invited to spend a morning in late February or March.
This process is subject to change, based on current government guidelines and restrictions due to COVID-19.
5) Decisions regarding admissions are made by the middle of March.