A Local Giving Opportunity for a Remarkable School Year
May 4 – May 11
In the face of the COVID-19 pandemic’s extraordinary challenges, the Cathedral Montessori School community has shown amazing resilience, swiftly adapting to provide our children with a safe, healthy return to campus.
We need your help to continue meeting these challenges while providing the children with the best Montessori learning environment possible.
Ways to Give
- Checks, cash or transfers made directly to the school are the best way to insure the school receives maximum benefit of your donation without penalty of fees.
- Please direct to Cathedral Montessori School, with a memo line for Resilience Fund
- Drop off in person or mail to the school
- For smaller contributions (under $50), donations can be directed to the Venmo account for our PA Treasurer
- Please direct to @Angela-Mizell, with a memo line for Resilience Fund
- Credit Card
- For larger contributions and/or credit card preferences, donations can be routed through our campaign HERE.
- Please note that these donations are subject to processing fees, which historically have resulted in about 1% reduction in contribution to the school.
FRIENDS OF CMS
Buy a Brick Fundraiser
Buy your personalized Engraved Brick to be installed along the entrance of Cathedral Montessori School
Perfect for displaying your lasting legacy of family, friends and loved ones.
Also a great way for businesses to show their community support.
100% of profits from your brick go directly to raise money for CMS.
4″ x 8″ bricks are $300
Each brick has space for 3 lines
18 characters per line
The engraved bricks will be installed along the front of the school where
they will be very visible to parents, students, and visitors every day.
Please return completed forms by mail or send via email to email@example.com.
|Number of Bricks|