The school is coeducational and accepts students 3 to 6 years of age for the primary program and 6 to 9 years of age for Grades1-3, regardless of race, color, religion, or national origin.
1) Admissions and tours for the 2017-18 school year are closed. However, we are accepting applications and will give tours for 2018-19 beginning in October 2017.
2) We hold scheduled tours on Thursday mornings at 10 a.m. for parents only, October-January for the school year starting the subsequent fall. Please email email@example.com to make a reservation. If you are unable to attend a Thursday tour, we can schedule another time by appointment.
3) A $50 non-refundable fee is charged when the application is submitted.
4) Preschool applicants will be invited to attend a scheduled play date in late February or March. Elementary applicants who did not attend Cathedral Montessori for preschool and kindergarten will also be invited to spend a morning in late February or March.
5) Decisions regarding admissions are made by the middle of April.